This website is operated by Cabec Limited, Registered in England and Wales Reg No 7459665
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Cabec Limited or any of its licencees on this website and by using the cream-tv.tv website generally, you agree to this use.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your email address. We will store this data and will use it to fulfill our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us in the following ways:
to register you with our website and to administer our website services;
for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer;
if you subscribe to our marketing programme, we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services which we think will be of interest to you. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email, telephone, post, fax or otherwise, including products and services of other companies and organisations which we consider may be of interest to you or administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
to employees and agents of Cabec Limited to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Cabec Limited now, or in the future;
agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions;
to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
5. Cookies may be used by us to provide you with a customised visitor experience. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our website more user-friendly. For example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so your computer does not accept cookies, but this will affect the functionality of the site.
6. Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
7. Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (IP address). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites.
8. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
9. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us, using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.
10. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.